Monday 3 September 2007

Random thoughts

Listening to music,
Eating chocolate,
The world doesn't seem quite so bad.
Things might finally be on their way
Up,
And up again,
To the dizzy heights -
Happiness.
Oh yes,
The greatest feeling there is,
But one I hardly remember.
So long since I was last happy
Every day,
Loving all the great things
Life had to offer.
But that's 'had' -
Past tense.
It's all over now,
I've nothing left to live for -
There's not a day goes by
I don't wish I was dead,
Not one.
I'm only glad when I can ignore it.
I do not intend to make a habit -
I can think of better things to do,
Better ways to spend my time,
Better ideas
Than committing suicide,
On a daily basis.
I must hang on for someone -
Friends, family,
Whoever.
Look for the hope I lost -
Find it and regain happiness,
The will to live.

No comments: