Sunday 9 September 2007

Goodbye

I don't know
Anything.
If only I knew why I was still here,
I need an answer -
Lost, alone, and desperate,
Social outcast.
But why do I always feel so
Bad?
Wishing I was
Dead?
Feeling physically sick,
Need an emotional outlet?
I'm desperate,
There's no escape,
No answer,
Hope a thing of the past.
The tears keep trying to come,
But my emotional problems
Forced inwards,
With nothing left.
I'm sorry.
I don't deserve friends.
No future,
I don't deserve to live.
Thanking my friends for their
Love and support,
But why
Do I have anyone?
So is this goodbye?
I hope so.
I can't face another day,
Not like this -
Abandoned by God,
Scared of my parents.
And my friends,
They deserve better,
But don't understand
The truth I've come to accept -
The world will be a better place
Once I'm dead.
So hopefully
This is goodbye.

1 comment:

Erin Barney said...

wow and holy shit, I identify. pretty sweet, really, but hope you don't say goodbye after all... :)